ABC Neighborhood Garden Walk 2016 | July 10, 12:00 – 4:00 PM | Free | Rain or Shine
ABC Neighborhood is just across 490 from Cobb’s Hill Park, and you’re invited:
- 13 city gardens, 5 new this year
- Morrison Park
- the new Calumet Garden Triangle
- 2 new Little Free Libraries
- East Avenue Dentisty with Michael Hannen’s Rare & Different Perennials
- Useless Objects: Antique, Vintage, Estate
As part of the Garden Walk experience – – Great acoustic band playing at Useless Objects, Corner Park & Colby, noon – 2pm:
Kubick’s Rubes – Live acoustic music! Blending vocal harmonies into their own unique sound: Americana, bluegrass, swing, traditional old-time music.
Mark Manzoni, guitar; Cap Cooke, banjo; Jordan Kleiman, bass; Betsy Kubick, fiddle.